We are always looking for experienced painters and plasterers with a good work ethic to join our growing team. Decorating experience is an added benefit.
Painter and decorator required, plastering experience a welcome bonus
- Come and work for a well-established painting and decorating company, 18+ years
- Growing team with fantastic working environment
- Top rates of pay in the industry based on level of experience
- We offer weekly pay and extra hours are optional
- Opportunity to learn from a team of experienced workers
- Opportunity to progress to a team leader
- We can offer contractor or employee options, fixed contract or permanent
- Employees are offered many perks 4 weeks annual leave, sick pay of two weeks and Kiwisaver
- PPE, overalls and company sweatshirts provided
- Immediate start
- Will consider flexible work options including guaranteed minimum hours
- We have a consistent job pipeline often several months of work
- We take health & safety seriously and all employees are offered Sitesafe foundation course
- We are a Dulux accredited company
Please have a look at our website: www.paradisepaintingservices.co.nz
- Are you are a well-presented painter / decorator looking to be paid a great rate for your experience?
- Do you have a good work ethic and would like to work for a growing painting and decorating company?
Then please contact Marc Waterworth, Managing Director on 021 393 772 I look forward to hearing from you.